Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 450,000 people serving clients in over 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
Analyzes and solves problems that are lower complexity and may be routine in nature, requiring varied responses depending on the situation.
Interacts with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors. Likely has some interactions with non-management levels at the client and/or within Accenture.
Receives minimal instruction on daily work tasks and a moderate level of instruction on new assignments.
Decisions impact own work and may impact the work of others.
Individual contributor and/or oversees a small work effort and/or team.
- Provide functional and technical application support and development for Taleo Recruiting, Onboarding and OBIEE modules. Monitor and resolve the daily tickets for Argentina, Spain and NAFTA regions Provide functional and technical support for new roll outs new business unit s or country Develop and maintain OBIEE reports Monitor and resolve integration related issues.
- Technologies used Oracle SOA Skill nice to have TCC Taleo Connect Client XML and Oracle SQL related tool for Taleo Primary Skill required OBIEE Data reporting and analysis Skill required Technical Skills needed Oracle SQL XML Functional Taleo Onboarding, Recruiting and Career Section configurations Basic knowledge of HR Candidate Selection Workflow process
Professional Skill Requirements
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills