Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service with over 208 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service with over 209 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries, and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to provide support for our Talent team in Latam. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast-moving position that requires someone who is able to exercise good judgment and significant initiative.
In this role you will:
● Maintaining calendars for Physical Team including booking and confirming meetings.
● Scheduling meetings & calls, internally & externally.
● Managing the flow of incoming and outgoing material.
● Maintaining a log used to track projects and their status.
● Taking notes in meetings and circulating information to the greater team.
● Coordinate flow of information with other Administrative Assistants across all offices.
● Coordinate travel arrangements (domestic and international) and other administrative duties.
(i.e. processing travel and expense reports, digital filing, etc...).
● Heavy communication internally and externally.
● Creating presentations and documents using Google Suite.
● The ability to assist with team projects and events as needed.
● Coordinating offsite events & activities.
● Coordinating supplier’s information in the system and related payments.
More about the requirements of the role:
● 5+ years of experience as an Assistant
● Team-player who operates in a fast-paced team-oriented setting and collaborative
● Enjoy working with people
● Ability to be discreet and maintain confidential information
● Good skills for negotiating and influence
● Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly
● Strong writing skills and the ability to multitask
● Proficiency in Google Suite and ability to learn + implement new tools/systems
● Fluent written and spoken Spanish and English proficiency is essential. Portuguese is a plus.
● Ability to work flexible hours
While we highly value the importance of diversity in our teams, we also recognize the even greater importance of building an inclusive and equitable environment where all employees feel equally welcomed and their voices valued - without inclusion, diversity cannot thrive.