Data and Analytics professionals define strategies, develop and deliver solutions that enable the collection, processing and management of information from one or more sources, and the subsequent delivery of information to audiences in support of key business processes.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Uses own judgment to determine optimal solution to recommend.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor or teams leads. Generally interacts with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with minimal guidance.
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside and occasionally impact other teams.
- Manages medium-small sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
- Bachelor degree is mandatory
- Big Data Technology and Analytics
- Other Skill Good To have
- Java Script
- Requirements Analysis
- Teradata Database