The Client Solutions Manager for Meta’s Global Marketing Solutions team is a strategic and enthusiastic solution-driver who puts our customers and data at the core of everything we do. This team transforms the way businesses operate through digital.
This is an outstanding opportunity to build and manage key relationships, be a platform, data and product specialist, and become an expert in business transformation through media planning, strategy and measurement to our Fortune 500, multi-channel advertisers.
The Client Solutions Manager for this position will contribute to a high-caliber team in a business that is experiencing rapid and dramatic growth. This role will require a self-starter who has also demonstrated previous solid performance and work in a constantly changing environment, dealing with ambiguity, and demonstrate problem-solving leadership with limited oversight.
Success in this position requires strong consultative, analytical and technical skills, a focus on client development, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment delivering against tight deadlines. This position will be based in Mexico City.
In accordance with the Mexico Federal Labor Law, preference will be given to candidates who are Mexican nationals.
- Use data and insights to guide strategy and implementation of business solutions against client's marketing objectives
- In partnership with a Client Partner, identify and uncover opportunities to maximize marketing solutions impact, grounded on achieving measurable business results
- Serve as external product consultant educating clients and agencies on product solutions and best practices, and ultimately grow existing business partnerships.
- Establish and strengthen key client relationships with a focus on driving revenue and long-term business
- Impact through digital education
- Drive sales growth by negotiating and optimizing complex opportunities.
- Project management of complex work streams
- Work and collaborate with diverse group of internal cross-functional teams, such as product, measurement, marketing and engineering teams to build scalable solutions
- Outline and oversee measurement strategy, tracking, and results delivery
- Oversee internal account operations (e.g. troubleshooting issues, account set up, etc.).
- Proven experience working with complex data-sets
- Ability to transform data into actionable insights
- Have a systemic perspective to make non-obvious connections and question businesses status quo
- Experience building consistent relationships with partners in order to drive and influence decision making across different levels
- Strong learning orientation, demonstrating self-starter behavior
- Ability to navigate an ambiguous and fast paced environment
- Track record of successful communication and project management
- 6+ years experience working in analytical business roles
- Bachelors degree.
- Advanced English
Desde el 1° de julio de 2022 entrará en vigor una ley para la cual empresas empleadoras requerirán que las personas que postulen presenten su Constancia de Situación Fiscal. En el siguiente enlace encontrarás toda la información para solicitar la Constancia de Situación Fiscal: https://www.incluyeme.com/que-es-la-constancia-de-situacion-fiscal-en-mexico-y-como-tramitarla/