+3000 People in the Novartis CONEXTS team, a global network of internal specialists providing high quality commercial, scientific, legal, digital and consulting services and solutions across the entire Novartis organization, with a focus on key markets, product launches and strategic initiatives. We create enterprise value by developing strong partnerships with our colleagues and building competitive advantages through innovation, standardization and scale-up, and productivity improvements.
Your key responsibilities:
• The primary responsibility is to support the Program team in projects and operational tasks. The position holder ensures full visibility of ongoing projects progress
• The role is responsible for program coordination within the Strategy department e.g. supporting workstreams, providing project execution support and planning support.
• The role supports programs and large scale transformations by providing advice, supervising compliance with project achievements, risks and issues and reporting on program/project status at all levels of the program.
• Assist the PMO leads and the team in sophisticated operational tasks, such as project coordination, organization of key multi-stakeholder meetings, Support in activities and initiatives to improve capability, including developing training material, communications and the analysis of information and with Project Health Checks.
• Regularly update programme risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies (RAID) logs.
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
• Bachelors in Business Administration or equivalent
• +2 years experience with Operations Management and Execution, Project Management
• English proficiency
766 million lives were touched by Novartis medicines in 2021, and while we’re proud of this, we know there is so much more we could do to help improve and extend people’s lives.
We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what's possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do here at Novartis!
Novartis is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons.