A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
- Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
- Has some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
- Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Analysis, design, development and support of tests and release of new and modified functionalities in insurance platforms.
- Oracle 12g (BD)
- Agile or scrum methodologies.
- Oracle forms 12g
- Oracle reports.
- Desirable: experience on Consis Acsel platforms
- Desirable: experience in insurance or insurance processes.
- Desirable: Intermediate English.