1 of the five Service Centers worldwide is based in Mexico with +1395 employees & +50 countries' scope. As a Diverse & Inclusive company, we are positioned in the Number 10th of Top Companies Rankings of places to work. Contributing +450 Million Dollars in the growth domestic product (GDP) & generating +7000 employees directly & indirectly, our passion is to help patients improve and extend their lives. Have you imagined all the work done before a patient can take his treatment?
Your key responsibilities:
• Reporting of technical complaints / adverse events / special case scenarios related to Novartis products within 24 hours of receipt
• Distribution of marketing samples (where applicable) Strong accounting knowledge in IFRS (expense recognition, accruals and provisions)
• Experience in managing teams (at least three direct reports)
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
• Solid verbal and written English skills
• Education: University level degree in Accountant.
• Experience: 5 years
• Demonstrate ability to work optimally in a multi-national, matrix organization.
• SAP knowledge
• Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable.
• Project Management exposure advantageous.
• The position requires a self-driven, diligent, compliance mindset.
A total compensation package that includes a competitive salary, performance bonus, learning platforms, pension plan, major medical expenses, flexible working environment, global employee recognition scheme, flexible benefits, parental leave, collaborative and empowered culture, development opportunities and so much more.
236 million lives were touched by Novartis medicines in 2022, and while we’re proud of this, we know there is so much more we could do to help improve and extend people’s lives.
We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what's possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could achieve here at Novartis!