Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Cross-Natural Resources professionals dvelop and deliver business solutions for Cross-Natural Resources within RES-Natural Resources.
Software Engineering professionals work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle to analyze, design, build, test, implement and/or maintain multiple system components or applications for Accenture or our clients.
The Application Development Associate Manager develops and designs technologies that improve the way our clients and the world works. Supporting the core of Accenture's Technology business, they are eager to learn and use that curiosity to solve Technology problems through developing, designing, and configuring software products or systems that enable client strategies. They use their versatility and experience to design technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation.
- Schooling: engineering in networks and telecommunications
- Experience: from 2 to 3 years in networks and telecommunications
- Intermediate-Advanced English
Professional Skill Requirements
- Advanced knowledge in configuration and design of IP data networks
- Optical transmission and microwave
- Desirable Cisco CCNA certification
- Desirable technical training in equipment and IP network technologies
- Experience in the management of Network Equipment Management tools (Cisco and Huawei)
- Experience in the management of work tools and collaboration (Office)
- Basic knowledge of MPLS, VoIP, Firewall
- Routing protocols, IP addressing and subnets, physical installation
- Experience in configuring IP equipment from different providers (CLI, EMS / GUI)
- Scripting language proficiency
- Ability to evaluate and test the network equipment