Novartis Corporate Center Mexico City is one of six strategically located corporate centers established by Novartis globally. It brings together expert capabilities and talent across functionalities, that drives the business forward. It is home to 1000+ associates who work to deliver on the Novartis purpose of reimagining medicine to improve and extend people’s lives.
• Actively perform the period-end closing and reporting in accordance with Novartis required standards
• Collaborate with key stakeholders and correspond to all internal and external inquiries
• Ensures operational excellence and full alignment with all Novartis business, compliance and audit requirements.
• Performs the balance sheet reconciliations of accounts and ensure timely resolution and either clean-up or follow-up on identified overdue items
• Review accounts to ensure accurate recording in SAP and system reporting, variance analysis of accounting data and plausibility checks using different sources of information.
• Ensures proper accounting of financial transactions such as journal entry review and adequacy of supporting documentations
• Assures the creation and maintenance of adequate accounting records to meet the requirements of local legislation and Novartis required standards.
• Bachelor degree Finance/Accounting
• Accountability 1-4 years relevant experience
• Spanish & advanced English (written and spoken).
• Experience in SAP environment.
• Proactive, detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable, customer service orientation, professional attitude.
236 million lives were touched by Novartis medicines in 2022, and while we’re proud of this, we know there is so much more we could do to help improve and extend people’s lives.
We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what's possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could achieve here at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.