Novartis Corporate Center Mexico City is one of six strategically located corporate centers established by Novartis globally. It brings together expert capabilities and talent across functionalities, that drives the business forward. It is home to 1000+ associates who work to deliver on the Novartis purpose of reimagining medicine to improve and extend people’s lives.
• Contribute to create consistency and traceability between user stories, functional specifications, and testing & validation. Support validation and testing as appropriate and ensure alignment to Security and Compliance policies and procedures within Service Delivery scope.
• Support with internal IT systems and documentation requirements, standards (including quality management and IT security), regulatory environments / requirements (if applicable), leveraging technologies for the business and taking advantage of reusable products, solutions and services wherever applicable. Additional specification required for testing.
• Act as SPOC for the assigned business function for all new features & user stories as well as the interface between the Product Owners and the SCRUM team. Highlight/identify gaps in existing functionality and review requirements with partners.
• Ensure that the Development Team understands items in the Product Backlog to the level needed and work closely with the Product Line Manager and Product Manager to settle resource requirements to support the product roadmap.
• Deeply understand the business processes and how they translate to technology solutions in user stories to communicate them effectively to the development team.
• Identify methods to improve current team processes and quality standards, actively contribute to on time, within budget, compliant, secure, and quality delivery of portfolio/ respective engagements.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or related field
• 5+ years of experience working with Salesforce or SAP
• Experience collaborating across boundaries
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues
• Results-oriented, with a focus on delivering high-quality work on time and on budget.
• English Proficient
236 million lives were touched by Novartis medicines in 2022, and while we’re proud of this, we know there is so much more we could do to help improve and extend people’s lives.
We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what's possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could achieve here at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.