Management Consulting professionals design and implement process and change interventions that integrate strategy, technology and people to enable process improvements that create value for clients.
The Management Consultant reengineers business processes to drive efficiency and optimize the client's business, within a function, industry, technical and/or digital area.
- Minimum 3 years of driving business improvement through supply chain process optimization in a global organization
- Minimum 3 years of experience in technology definition, selection, implementation, and continuous improvement to enable performance optimization
- Minimum 2 years of project management
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Master's Degree with a major in Supply Chain Management required
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills