Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 450,000 people serving clients in over 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
Analyzes and solves problems that are lower complexity and may be routine in nature, requiring varied responses depending on the situation.
Interacts with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors. Likely has some interactions with non-management levels at the client and/or within Accenture.
Receives minimal instruction on daily work tasks and a moderate level of instruction on new assignments.
Decisions impact own work and may impact the work of others.
Individual contributor and/or oversees a small work effort and/or team.
• +6 years of experience
• Web and Mobile using Angular
• Hybrid Web Developer (Angular + IONIC/Cordova Mobile Development)
• IONIC experience
• Secondary skills: Back End: .NET Web API + Rest
• Available to travel every 2 weeks to Houston
• Bachelor’s degree & Professional license
• Valid Passport
• English conversational skills
Professional Skill Requirements
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
DARE TO BE A PART OF THE CHALLENGE! COME AND JOIN OUR TEAM TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE THE DIFFERENCE!